Specializing in luxury lakefront homes, cottages, cabins, and condos, or waterfront lots for sale in New Hampshire Lakes Region.
Lakes By Region
Search By Lake
Search All Properties
Boat Docks For Sale
Squam River Landing
Email Alert Sign Up
Areas We Cover
Home Buyer Information
About the NH Lakes Region
Lakes Region Road Map
Boating In NH
NH Boat Launch & Fishing Guide
NH Lake Quality
Visit Our Blog
For more information about New Hampshire Lake Real Estate, contact us today at 603-566-6608, email, or use our convenient Inquiry Form.
Paula Hinckley, Associate Broker
Carl Sack, Sales Professional
Four Seasons Sotheby's Intl Realty
3 Main Street
Meredith, NH 03253
Office - 603-677-7012
Licensed in New Hampshire
Lake Winnisquam Real
Estate - Search Lake Listings
Call 1-888-737-5550 and let Paula, your Lady of the Lake do the searching for you or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your search criteria.
Lake Winnisquam Real Estate - Waterfront Real Estate
4,264 Acre Lake with no boating restrictions
Search for all Lake Winnisquam properties on our website. Search our lake listings covering the towns of Laconia, Meredith, Belmont, Sanbornton and Tilton, NH for waterfront property available.
Send us an e-mail and we will keep you up to date with Lake Winnisquam homes.
Click here to search
Lady of the Lake can help you find that lake house on Lake Winnisquam.
Lake Winnisquam Lakefront Property Buyer's Guide
Lake Winnisquam is a 4200 acre lake with a maximum depth of 151 feet. Located just off Exits 20 and 23 of Interstate 93, Lake Winnisquam living makes for an easy commute from the Boston area.
Lake Winnisquam Local Area Activities, Events & Attractions
- Biking and Hiking - trails and opportunities are plentiful in the area. Ahern State Park follows the eastern shore line of the lake.
- Boating and Sailing - launches are located on the southern end of the lake along with marinas.
- Fishing – smallmouth and largemouth bass, trout, salmon, white and yellow perch, as well as others, can be found in Lake Winnisquam. Over age 16 fishers require a license in NH.
- Golf - Several courses are available in the area and throughout the Lakes Region.
- Laconia World Championship Sled Dog Derby – annually on the lake in Laconia.
- Shopping – The Lakes Region Tanger Outlets in Tilton are minutes away, as well as other local shops throughout the area.
- Skiing - The lake is located minutes to Gunstock Ski Area a year round resort, offering winter skiing, a zip line in summer, and more.
- Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, & Cross-Country Skiing - get out on the water even when it's frozen! Snowmobiling trails go from the lakes to the mountains throughout the region.
Notable Local Town Profiles
- Belmont is also located at the southern end of the lake, just minutes from Exit 20. Belmont is a great location to find an affordable camp. Most of the shoreline is sandy and offers wonderful sunsets.
- Laconia is on the south end of the lake and home to the Annual Laconia Bike Week. Its shoreline on Lake Winnisquam offers open water views and miles of sandy beaches, sunsets and many lovely estates on and off the water.
- Meredith, easily better know for its Lake Winnipesaukee shoreline, is also home to the northern end of the Lake Winnisquam, boasting the area often referred to as the loon sanctuary. This part of the lake is a no wake zone for boating. The northern-most point of the lake is a very quiet area only dotted with homes. The Waldron Bay Community of upscale homes on and off the water is located on the western shore.
- Sanbornton is located on the western shoreline and offers beautiful sunrises with wide open water views. This sleepy town doesn't even have a single street light.
- Tilton, located in the southwestern side of the lake, is also a great location to find an affordable cottage or a condo, and is home to a host of Outlet Stores.