New Hampshire Lakefront Real Estate Specialists
Specializing in luxury lakefront homes, cottages, cabins, and condos, or waterfront lots for sale in New Hampshire Lakes Region.
Lakes By Region
Search By Lake
Search All Properties
Boat Docks For Sale
Squam River Landing
Email Alert Sign Up
Areas We Cover
Home Buyer Information
About the NH Lakes Region
Lakes Region Road Map
Boating In NH
NH Boat Launch & Fishing Guide
NH Lake Quality
Visit Our Blog
For more information about New Hampshire Lake Real Estate, contact us today at 603-566-6608, email, or use our convenient Inquiry Form.
Paula Hinckley, Associate Broker
Carl Sack, Sales Professional
Four Seasons Sotheby's Intl Realty
3 Main Street
Meredith, NH 03253
Office - 603-677-7012
Licensed in New Hampshire
Newfound Lake Real Estate, Bristol NH, Alexandria NH, Bridgewater NH, Hebron NH
Call 1-888-737-5550 and let Paula, your Lady of the Lake do the searching for you or e-mail email@example.com with your search criteria.
Newfound Lake Real Estate - Waterfront Real Estate
4105 Acre Lake with no boating restrictions
Search for all listings on Newfound Lake on our website. Search our Lakefront listings covering the towns of Alexandria, Bristol, Bridgewater and Hebron, NH for waterfront property for sale.
Send us an e-mail and we will keep you up to date with Newfound Lake homes.
Click here to search
Newfound Lake Lakefront Property Buyer's Guide
Newfound Lake is a 4,400 acre glacial lake with a maximum depth of 181 feet.
Newfound Lake Local Area Activities, Events & Attractions
- Biking - trails and opportunities are plentiful in the area, and the lake is host to annual races in summer and fall.
- Boating – this crystal clear glacial lake is a great place for boating and sailing. Wellington State Park's adjoining 24/7 boat launch is perhaps one of the best in the entire lakes region!
- Golf - Courses are available in the area and throughout the Lakes Region.
- Hiking – trails and opportunities are plentiful in the area. Cardigan Mountain State Park is a short drive from the lakefront, as is the Appalachian Mountain Club's Cardigan Lodge and reservation. Hikers can also depart from Wellington State Park.
- Road Races - the lake is host to road races in the summer and fall.
- Skiing - Ragged Mountain Resort is close by.
- Swimming – Newfound Lake is a crystal clear glacial lake and a joy to swim in. Wellington State Park has a great beach for swimmers - the largest freshwater swimming beach in the New Hampshire State Park system.
- Wellington State Park - on the eastern shore of the lake, has the largest freshwater swimming beach in the New Hampshire State Park system. Its boat launch is perhaps one of the best in the lakes region. Volleyball and horseshoe courts, picnic areas and a snack bar further the amenities found here. You can even visit the park by boat using their boat lanes!
Notable Local Town Profiles
- Alexandria is home to Wellington State Park. Don't blink as you are driving around the lake because you will miss the town, as just a short section of the town actually borders the lake. If you purchase a home in Alexandria, inquire about the discounted season passes for Wellington State Park.
- Bridgewater is located on the eastern shore of Newfound Lake and offers gorgeous sunsets over the expansive lake view and mountain back drop. This is a safe, friendly rural community.
- Bristol is located on the southern end of the lake. This quaint small town has some great family restaurants and boutique shops. Bristol's shoreline is level and sandy.
- Hebron, located on the northern end of the lake, has historic buildings and a wonderful town festival every year. When you picture the quintessential beautiful New England town with its church and town hall, you may as well be visiting Hebron. Best town beach in the lakes region!
- Plymouth is a college town only minutes up the road where you will find lots of shopping, restaurants, and activities.