April Fools Day is also Salmon Fishing in NH - 2018
Will you be fly casting in the Merrymeeting River in Alton? Trolling around a small patch of open water or sitting on the town docks in Meredith with a smelt and a bobber. These are all are a great way to get out and enjoy the lake. Spring is right around the corner and summer heat will be upon us.
Here is a checklist for getting your boat ready for salmon fishing.
1. Clean and wax your boat.
2. New plugs and replace fluids in your motors.
3. Safety check, fire extinguishers to life preservers.
4. Grease fittings on the boat and trailer.
5. Check to confirm your impellers are functioning
1. Check to make sure all reels are in good working
condition and outfit with new line and leaders.
2. Organize your tackle box.
3. Check rod holders, downriggers, rigger balls,
releases are all in good condition.
Not sure I will be out on the water April 1st freezing my butt off but you can count me in as soon as the temperatures reach 45 or higher.
Looking for a dock to purchase or a lake home to keep your boat on the lake Call Lady of the Lake Realty at 1-888-737-5550, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to view lake homes in New Hampshire at www.nhlakesrealty.com
Contact Carl Sack or Paula Hinckley #nhlakesrealty