Lake Sunapee Lakefront Property
4,125 Acre Lake with no boating restrictions - oligotrophic water quality - best
Lake Sunapee Real Estate houses in Sunapee, Georges Mills, Newbury, New London. All MLS Luxury Lakefront Sunapee Properties are on our site. Sunapee is New Hampshire's fifth largest lake.
Narrow down your search by selecting a property price link below!
> Lake Sunapee Lake Homes $400,000 - $700,000
> Lake Sunapee Lake Homes $700,000 - $1.5M
> Lake Sunapee Lake Homes $1.5M+
Lady of the Lake Realty. Contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a showing.
> Lake Map - Sunapee
> Lake Map - Little Sunapee
Sunapee Lakefront Property Buyer's Guide, Luxury Properties, Distinctive Homes, Million Dollar Property, Condos
Lake Sunapee is the 4,100-acre lake with a maximum depth of 142 feet.
Lake Sunapee Local Area Activities, Events & Attractions
- Biking and Hiking - trails and opportunities are plentiful in the area.
- Boating and Sailing - The Lake Sunapee Open Regatta is hosted annually by The Lake Sunapee Yacht Club here, as well as other regattas such as the district level Star regattas. Numerous boat launches are located around the lake.
- Fishing - Lake Sunapee is home to some of the best salmon and lake trout fishing in New Hampshire. Winter brings ice fishing.
- Golf - Several courses are available in the area and throughout the Lakes Region.
- The Oldest Craft Fair in America - The annual League of NH Craftsmen’s Fair is held every summer in town.
- Skiing and Ski Racing - Lake Sunapee is located minutes from the Mount Sunapee Ski Area.
- Snowmobiling and Ice Sailing - get out on the water even when it's frozen!
Notable Local Town Profiles
- Georges Mills is a village of Sunapee.
- Newbury, located at the southern end of Lake Sunapee, is home to marinas and access to some great hiking trails.
- New London, is referred to as the 'gold coast' on Lake Sunapee. Most of the town's shoreline offers sandy beaches, open water views, and breathtaking sunsets. Visit the many downtown restaurants and shops and if in town for the evening, spend the night at one of many distinctive Bed and Breakfasts or Inns.
- Sunapee, located at the northern end of the lake, is home to Sunapee Harbor. The harbor village hosts fine dining, shops, marinas, and is the home of the Mount Kearsarge Cruise Ship.
NH Sunapee Waterfront Real Estate
Contact us Lady of the Lake Realty if you have questions or would like to schedule a home showing.
Search with ease! Create an account to keep track of your favorite New Hampshire listings. We'll send you email updates when similar properties match your criteria