Search Lake Winnipesaukee Real Estate, Homes with Boathouses and Guest Cottages
44,585 Acre Lake with no boating restrictions, luxury homes, condos and cottages.
All Distinctive Million Dollar Winnipesaukee Lake Properties in the MLS are on our Website
Towns around the lake: Alton, Gilford, Laconia, Meredith, Center Harbor, Moultonborough, Tuftonboro, and Wolfeboro.
View all lake luxury and cottages properties for sale on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire with Lady of the Lake Realty. Contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a showing.
Search with ease! Create an account to keep track of your favorite New Hampshire listings. We'll send you email updates when similar properties match your criteria.
NH Waterfront Real Estate
Search for lakefront Lake Winnipesaukee Real Estate listings by town below. Alton, Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, Moultonborough,
Center Harbor, Meredith, Laconia, and Gilford, NH. Some of the communities we service are Balmoral, Far Echo,
Suissevale, Grouse Point Club, South Down Shores, Patrician Shores, and Governors Island. View Community Listings
Send us an e-mail and we will keep you up to date with Lake Winnipesaukee homes.
Narrow down your search by selecting a link below!
Lady of the Lake Realty. Contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a showing.
Meredith Homes Center Harbor Homes Moultonborough Homes Wolfeboro Homes
Gilford Homes Alton Homes Laconia Homes Tuftonboro Homes
Winnipesaukee Lake Map
Lady of the Lake can help you find that lake house on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Lake Winnipesaukee Lakefront Property Buyer's Guide
One question I get asked about are property taxes? Alton, Moultonborough, Tuftonboro, Meredith have an additional attraction being low NH tax towns.
Lake Winnipesaukee is a 44,000 acre glacial lake with a maximum depth of 215 feet.
Lake Winnipesaukee abounds in activities, events, and attractions for every season. Don't forget to enter the annual ice-out contest!
- Biking and Hiking - trails and opportunities are plentiful in the area.
- Boating – Lake Winnipesaukee is a boater's paradise! Leave your home dock and day trip to any of the picturesque town harbors on the lake – dock your boat and shop, dine, or take in a waterfront park craft show. Numerous marinas and public boat launches are located around the lake.
- Cruises – several cruise boats are available from the lake's various harbors. Don't miss an opportunity to take a cruise on the MS Mount Washington, the lake's largest cruise boat, and a tradition with visitors and locals alike.
- Fishing - Lake Winnipesaukee offers some of the best salmon, lake trout, and smallmouth bass fishing in New Hampshire. Winter brings ice fishing.
- Golf - Several courses are available in the area and throughout the Lakes Region.
- Islands - Lake Winnipesaukee has 253 islands, five of which are connected to the mainland by bridges: Black Cat Island, Governor's Island, Long Island, Oak Island, and Worcester Island.
- Museums – several museums are located around the lake and in neighboring areas.
- Skiing – Ski resorts are located 10 – 45 minutes away.
- Snowmobiling and Ice Sailing - get out on the water even when it's frozen! Snowmobile from your home to one of the many wonderful restaurants around the lake.
Notable Local Town Profiles
Homes, Condos and Luxury Estates on Lake Winnipesaukee can be found throughout Gilford, Meredith, Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, Moultonborough, Center Harbor, and Alton.
- Alton is largest of the lake's towns and is the southern tip of the lake. Alton is also referred to as Alton Bay.
- Center Harbor is a small town loaded with picturesque historic homes, but don’t blink or you miss the town.
- Gilford is home to Gunstock Ski Resort, the Meadow Brook Concert Venue, and Governor's Island.
- Laconia is the 'city on the lake' and home to the famous Annual Laconia Bike Week, Dog Sled Racing, and Weirs Beach.
- Meredith is on the northeast part of the lake. It is home to the Winni Fishing Derby, many boutique shops, restaurants and an abundance of fine lodging.
- Moultonborough is home to miles of shoreline with a vast amount of lakefront homes – from cottages to luxury homes - available. A local favorite hiking trail is the Red Hill trail, or a visit to Castle in Clouds where you can enjoy lunch on the famed castle's property overlooking the lake.
- Tuftonboro is home to Melvin Village - again don’t blink or you will miss this quiet lake town.
- Wolfeboro finds renown as the 'oldest summer resort' in the United States. This is your quintessential quaint and picturesque lakefront New England town with wonderful shops, restaurants, and a waterfront gazebo park, plus events happening non-stop.