Home Staging gives you the competitive edge in selling your NH Lakefront Property
The consumer makes a decision on your home in less than 60 seconds.
First impressions sell homes! The buyers starts to evaluate your home from the road to the entry way. What we see in our homes is acceptable, you have been looking at those extra chairs around the living room for years. You justify those chairs for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, reality clutter in your home takes away from the special features your home has to offer.
Only 10% of buyers can see through the clutter and imagine how their furniture would fit into the offered space. Buyers who like your location will stand indoors trying to evaluate what they would do on the interior. The consumer wants move in ready condition. 90% of home purchasers don't want to renovate a property prior to moving in, they have busy lives and want the weekends free to spend time with their family not fixing the problems you left behind.
Some basics you can do on your own that will offer an immediate return on investment, sell for more and quicker.
1. Clean and De-Clutter, less furniture, less stuff, fewer decorations, less is better!
2. Home Staging, bring in a professional. The benefits are endless. Starting with the first photo of your home the prospective buyer see's online.
3. Lights, open shades and place lighting strategically to brighten the rooms.
4. Clean or replace aging rugs, we just had stairs and 3 bedrooms done for $175.
5. Paint Interior Walls, painting is inexpensive and puts a new glow on your home.
6. General maintenance repairs. Fix the leaking faucet, the wall switch or ceiling fan that do not work.
According to a 2011 National Association of Realtors survey, every $100 spent on staging your home returned on investment was $399. Many of the home staging improvements are an investment of your time.
Our Marketing Program is Second to None!
- Exceptional Photography.
- 3D Virtual Imaging Technology Available
- Engaging Social Media.
- Local and Regional Print Advertising.
- Unmatched Internet Exposure.
- Direct E-mail Marketing.
- Evaluation of what your lake home is worth.
- Full-time professional staff.
- Internet tracking tools showing monthly activity.
- We have thousands of buyers on our contact list.
Search with ease! Create an account to keep track of your favorite lake listings. We'll send you an email update when properties match your criteria FREE