Lake Winnipesaukee Real Estate
Some brief information about the towns around Lake Winnipesaukee plus a few major attractions you don't want to miss.
Lake Winnipesaukee is a glacial lake with a maximum depth of 215 feet and 42,000 acres of summer and winter fun. The lake has some of the best salmon, lake trout and smallmouth bass fishing in New Hampshire. While visiting make sure you take a cruise on the MS Mount Washington, enter the ice out contest or visit the museums around the lake. Boat launches are located around the lake along with plenty of golf courses, biking and hiking.
- Alton, the largest of the towns at the southern tip of the lake. Alton is also referred to as Alton Bay.
- Gilford, home to Gunstock Ski Resort, Meadow Brook Concert Venue, Governors Island .
- Laconia, is our city on the lake and home to Bike Week and Weirs Beach.
- Meredith, is in the northeast part of the lake, home to the Winni Fishing Derby, Pond Hockey, In Water Boat shows, boutique shops and fine lodging.
- Center Harbor, small town loaded with historic homes, but don't blink or you miss the town.My favorite restaurant Canoe is lakeside right on Route 25..
- Moultonborough, is home to miles of shoreline with a vast amount of lakefront cottages to luxury homes available. My favorite hiking trail is the Red Hill or Castle in Clouds where you can enjoy lunch at the famed castle.
- Tuftonboro, is home to Melvin Village again don't blink or you will miss this quiet lake town.
- Wolfeboro, the oldest summer resort in the United States. This is your quaint New England town with wonderful shops and restaurants on the Main St plus events happening none stop.
- Islands, Lake Winnipesaukee has 253 islands, five islands are connected to the mainland by bridges, Black Cat, Governors, Long Island, Oak Island, and Worcester Island
Towns around Lake Winnipesaukee, Gilford, Meredith, Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, Moultonborough, Center Harbor, Alton
Homes around the lake range in price drastically. A 2 bedroom seasonal cottage costs range from $525,000 to $700,000. Year round homes run from the mid $700,000 range up. If you are looking for a luxury estate prices range up to the $10,000,000 mark. Call us, we can find a home that fits your family. For additional information on Lake Winnipesaukee Real Estate call Lady of the Lake Realty at 1-888-737-5550 or e-mail email@example.com or visit our website to view lake homes in New Hampshire at www.nhlakesrealty.com or www.lakeorskirealestate.com.
Contact Paula Hinckley or Carl Sack today. #nhlakesrealty.com