Checklist for Home Inspections
The following is a general guideline based on NACHI, ASHI certified companies. NH inspectors require a state license.
Your realtor should have a list of inspectors for you to contact or search online for local inspectors. Ask your realtor for inspectors that will do or arrange the septic and general inspection in one call.
1. General Home Inspection: exterior and interior.
2. Septic Inspection: tank and leach field.
3. Radon Air:
4. Water: Full test including Radon and Arsenic.
5. Pests: Specialist call on discovery.
6. Mold: Specialist is called in upon discovery.
New Hampshire home inspectors are required to be licensed by the state.
Lady of the Lake Realty specializes in working with buyers and sellers of lake homes in NH.
Contact our lake experts at 1-888-737-5550 email@example.com www.nhlakesrealty.com #nhlakesrealty