Tips on Buying Waterfront Property
1. Check your emotions at the door!
2. Choose the lake, the location and not the home!
3. Look for a level lot with sandy swimming and sunsets!
4. Depth of the water at the end of the dock!
5. Confirm you have internet and cell service!
6. Ideal would be a minimum of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!
7. Access to the lake, ideal would be a beach or steps into a sandy bottom!
8. A comfortable commute to the home!
9. Open water view and mountain views are desirable!
10. Talk to the neighbors!
Tips on why you need a lakefront specialists!
Hire an agent that can answer your questions or point out issues that may arise down the road and more importantly has a vast knowledge of the lakes.
1. Lets discuss water quality and clarity!
3. How about shoreline rules! Tree Cutting! Sandy beach rules!
4. Septic, what is in the ground and options you have!
6. Dug Wells, Points Wells, Drilled Wells, Water off the Lake!
7. Boating Restrictions, none, no jet skis, HP limit!
8. Docks, permanent, seasonal, what size or configuration, is it permitted
9. Mooring, can we have one?
10. Flood Zone, how can I find out if the home is in the flood zone!
11. What size lake meets your lifestyle.
12. Did you know there are 250 lakes in the NH Lakes Region?
Lady of the Lake Realty has been in business since 1999 and we have exhaustive knowledge of the lakes. Our marketing area includes all the lakes from Sunapee Area to Ossipee.
We can help you with selecting a lake meeting your lifestyle. We have comprehensive knowledge of the lakes sizes, water quality, amenities around the lake and even what kind of fish are in the lake.
Call Lady of the Lake Realty at 1-888-737-5550, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our websites to view lake homes in New Hampshire at www.nhlakesrealty to begin your search
Contact Carl Sack or Paula Hinckley both specializing in NH Lakefront Sales #nhlakesrealty